Please join us! There are so many ways you may get involved:
- Share your story of being at risk of hunger or experiencing hunger.
- Attend a quarterly Coalition meeting to learn more about our actions.
- Check out a growing list of actions created by our friends at the Franklin County Hunger Task Force
The greater Coalition meets quarterly at The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts in Hatfield, MA.
- Join a working team to participate in action planning. Working teams meet on a monthly basis.
- Rally your circles of influence — family, friends, colleagues and other social networks — to learn about the Coalition.
- Volunteer your time at one of our local Coalition partners:
Service Integration – January 24 10:30 AM in Hatfield
Policy – – January 23 3:00 PM in Hatfield
Communication & Education –– January 16 3:30 PM in Hatfield
Quarterly Meeting – – February 11 9:00 AM in Hatfield
Contact Alan Dallmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for more information about these meetings.
Because hunger has so many underlying causes, there are various ways you can advocate for more effective public policy in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The best way to do this is to join the Coalition and attend our monthly Policy Team meetings. Below are links to the advocacy pages of Coalition partners: